September 17 is National Good Citizenship Day and a perfect day for leaders to celebrate too!
Throughout the month, people who lead and serve others can think of creative ways to supportive and good citizens. While it’s not a complicated task, it can be as simple as having a positive attitude and being respectful. Here are a few suggestions:
- Show compassion to a stranger in a public place by helping answer a question or providing helping hands
- Give your time to support a community project
- Help a neighbor (or two!) with a task
- Attend a meeting with public officials and servants and commend them for their service
- Be a resource at your community center, youth group, or faith-based organization
Looking for some other creative ways to be of service? Be sure to check out the resources I have listed for those interested in more opportunity to be of service.
Click Here for Community Tools!