Dawn McCoy has more than 20 years of experience as a leader in the public sector and as a non-profit executive. In 2009, Dawn founded Flourish Leadership Group, LLC where she develops leaders through strategic services and communication skills development.
From her service as a Capitol Hill intern in the 1980s to an elected Sacramento City Unified School Board position and other executive roles, Dawn has inspired many to realize their leadership potential. She is sought after to speak with corporate, government, and academic audiences to deliver speeches and strategically support development. Dawn provides products and services including:Speaking (Keynote, Panelist & Emcee) Consulting & Strategic Services Books, Workbooks, CDs & Audiobooks Community Engagement Giving Back
- 2018 WEGO Health Patient Leader Hero Award Nominee
- 2015 Elizabeth Allen Award Recipient for Volunteerism and Service
- 2014 Children’s Hospital of Richmond, at VCU Family Engagement Award Finalist
- 2015 Partners in Policymaking program graduate
- Leadership America & Leadership California
- Bryce Harlow Fellow
- Virginia Birth-Related Neurological Injury Compensation Program Board of Directors (2017 – present)
- Appointed by Governor Terry McAuliffe
- Re-appointed by Governor Ralph Northam
- American Partnership for Eosinophilic Disorders (APFED) Board of Directors (2015 – present)
- Georgetown University, Master’s Degree, Public Policy (MPP)
- Howard University, Bachelor’s of Science, Psychology
- Duke University Exchange Program, Sociology
- Connective Leadership Institute, Certified Leadership Practitioner
About Flourish Leadership Group
Our mission is for leaders to capture the spirit of leadership and truly become the effective leaders they were meant to be. From executives to youth leaders to public administrators…to those seeking elective office and serving as political appointees. Dawn provides tools to ignite leaders to take charge of their destiny and be phenomenal…the top in their field!
Simplify strategic leadership and communications for ordinary people and transform them into extraordinary leaders.
- Advocate – Helping others to speak up!
- Transform –
About Flourish Publishing Group
Flourish Publishing is a small, independent press that publishes non-fiction self-help and personal development resources including books, guides, DVDs, and workbooks. We are not accepting unsolicited manuscripts at this time. If you are seeking support for a book project, please email email@example.com.
Be Enlightened. Be Enriched. Be Empowered.