Strategic planning is an essential way to sharpen your focus and help you to become a more successful leader. With more than 20 years of executive experience leading teams and managing enterprise projects, I am here to help you find solutions and clarify your goals.
- Consider how strategic planning might be an option for your personal or business development.
- Download a complimentary Work With Me Guide.
- Complete the Consulting/Strategic Planning Form to get started.
Strategic Planning with Dawn, Personal & Business Development
Looking for unique strategic planning services and custom-designed action plans? Look no further since you’ve found the right place to bring forth your next community-based, personal, or business project! If you are thinking about working directly with me, consider the possibilities below.
- Want to fine-tune your strategic planning?
- Interested in expanding your networks and awareness campaigns?
- Looking for better resource allocation?
- Develop content creation for blogs, articles, e-newsletters, and websites
- Design PowerPoint presentations, event remarks, and speeches
- Write business reports, grant proposals, and much more!
Check out the video below to learn about how others have worked with me.
Call Scheduling/Cancellation Policies. All sessions are based on Eastern Standard Time. All scheduled sessions must be used within 90 days of the initial scheduling date. You are welcome to reschedule sessions once for any reason. You may convert the payment into a credit that can be used towards other services provided by Flourish Leadership Group, LLC.
Payment policy. Payment for services is due prior to the start of sessions via the above links. If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com.
About Dawn McCoy – Speaker | Author | Strategist |Consultant
Dawn McCoy is a speaker, author, leadership strategist, and founder of Flourish Leadership Group, a leadership development, and communications firm. She provides strategic services and professional development for individuals along with public sector and commercial clients.
Dawn is an award-winning community advocate appointed to several boards. As a guest columnist, she has been featured on several platforms over the last twenty years. With a bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Howard University, a master’s degree in public policy (MPP) from Georgetown University, and leadership certification from the Connective Leadership Institute, Dawn is a champion for better leadership through personal and professional enrichment. Read Dawn’s Complete Bio |
Work with Me, Follow Me, and/or You Have Questions?