When Women Connect Networking Toolkit
- Do you ever feel uncertain about how to become more effective with networking?
- Are you unclear about how to manage contacts made at social events or lose focus on what comes next?
- Do wonder how to more effectively leverage social media and the information superhighway to communicate with others?
Click the link below to get your complete Networking Toolkit, a comprehensive package of resources for women at the helm, business leaders, and regular networking professionals that includes:
- one (1) copy of When Women Connect
- Conference/Meeting Networking Checklist
- Networking Tips for Women Workbook
- Networking Worksheets
- Managing Your Network (Chapter excerpt from Leadership Building Blocks: An Insider’s Guide to Success)
- ** Bonus ** A complimentary copy of Leadership Building Blocks: An Insider’s Guide to Success ($15 Value)
About When Women Connect
- Part 1 – Extraordinary Stories of Sisterhood
- Part 2 – How To Make Meaningful Connections
Watch a 30-second clip about networking essentials. click here
Excerpt from Chapter 9 – Networking
About Dawn McCoy – Speaker | Author | Strategist |Consultant
Dawn McCoy is a speaker, author, leadership strategist and founder of Flourish Leadership Group, a leadership development, and communications firm. She provides strategic services and professional development for individuals along with public sector and commercial clients.
Dawn is an award-winning community advocate appointed to several boards. As a guest columnist, she has been featured on several platforms over the last twenty years. With a bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Howard University, a master’s degree in public policy (MPP) from Georgetown University, and leadership certification from the Connective Leadership Institute, Dawn is a champion for better leadership through personal and professional enrichment. Read Dawn’s Complete Bio |
Work with Me, Follow Me, and/or You Have Questions?