As an eloquent speaker, storyteller, spokesperson, and emcee, here are some signature speeches that I have delivered to small and large audiences. These remarks may be customized for your event audience, corporate gathering, team meetings within government agencies, and non-profit organization staff.
Through each presentation, I share more than 30 years of insight and expertise to bring greater awareness about fundamental leadership and communication skills.
- The Real McCoy: Leadership Success Principles
- Building Ties: Effective Networking Strategies
- How to Be Your Own Leading Lady!
- The Evolution of A Leader
- Youth Leaders: Cultivating Dynamic and Talented Youth
- Making the Difference: Community Engagement Tips
Here are some popular topics where I share fundamental messages and incorporate learning objectives by sharing practical examples and personal stories.
- leadership development
- communication skills
- community engagement and public outreach
- customer service
- networking strategies
- executive presence
- perfecting elevator speeches
- social media communications
- workforce and college preparedness
- cultivating dynamic youth leaders
About Dawn McCoy – Speaker | Author | Strategist |Consultant
Dawn McCoy is a speaker, author, leadership strategist, and founder of Flourish Leadership Group, a leadership development, and communications firm. She provides strategic services and professional development for individuals along with public sector and commercial clients.
Dawn is an award-winning community advocate appointed to several boards. As a guest columnist, she has been featured on several platforms over the last twenty years. With a bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Howard University, a master’s degree in public policy (MPP) from Georgetown University, and leadership certification from the Connective Leadership Institute, Dawn is a champion for better leadership through personal and professional enrichment. Read Dawn’s Complete Bio