Securing the right speaker for your event, gathering, or conference requires some research. So, I’m glad you’re here to consider how I have added value speaking at events for almost three decades.
Below are my recent speaking engagements, upcoming events, and some collaborative projects. If you would like to invite and hire me for your event, click the link below to go to my speaking page.Yes, I Want to Book Dawn for A Speaking Engagement
Below are some 2019 speaking engagements. A few additional collaborative ventures, interviews, and events are forthcoming. Stay tuned for additional updates!
- Christian Book Lover’s Retreat (Guest speaker/Book Signing) – Fall 2019
- Virginia Commonwealth University Human Library Project (Guest speaker) – April 2019
- RVA Creative Wellness Center (Invited speaker) – January 2019
Below is a list of my recent speaking engagements.
- Petersburg Public Library Author’s Showcase (Invited speaker/participant)
- RVA Fall Author’s Workshop (Panelist/Book Signing)
- Virginia Board for People with Disabilities (Emcee)
- National Conference for College Women Student Leaders (Invited speaker)
- Children’s Medical Nutrition Alliance (Invited keynote speaker)
- City of Richmond Office of Human Resources (Invited keynote speaker)
- FAB Women Conference (Invited guest speaker/panelist)
Book Signings and PanelsDallas Barnes and Noble and eWomen Conference Reginald Lewis Museum, Capital Book Fest, Baltimore Book Festival Book Expo America, New York City
Stay tuned for details about upcoming joint ventures and collaborations. Most recently, I was a contributing author with When Women Connect: Stories of Extraordinary Friendships and Connections. Inside this anthology, I shared more about networking insights, strategies, and tools. Click here to get more details. Also, I was a guest blogger in 2019 featured in Author of My Faith.
Click Here to Access Prior Speaking Engagements
About Dawn McCoy – Speaker | Author | Strategist |Consultant
Dawn McCoy is a speaker, author, leadership strategist and founder of Flourish Leadership Group, a leadership development, and communications firm. She provides strategic services and professional development for individuals along with public sector and commercial clients.
Dawn is an award-winning community advocate appointed to several boards. As a guest columnist, she has been featured on several platforms over the last twenty years. With a bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Howard University, a master’s degree in public policy (MPP) from Georgetown University, and leadership certification from the Connective Leadership Institute, Dawn is a champion for better leadership through personal and professional enrichment. Read Dawn’s Complete Bio |
Work with Me, Follow Me, and/or You Have Questions?